8 August 2011 WOD

Attitude is 95% of the game. The other 5% is Effort.

Group WOD times: 0430, 0530, 1700

Location: CF 671 box

A. Warm-up: Range of Motion, CF671 Standard Warm-up

B. Strength: Front Squat: 5-5-5+

C. WOD:

AMRAP 12 minutes:

6 thrusters (95/65)

7 box jumps (24″/18″)

8 Sumo Deadlift High-Pulls (95/65)

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: